Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 13 Color Reveal

Although this week's color is very fitting for our current season, I had a little trouble hunting it down. I had my eyes open all week long, but everything I found wasn't quite right. So, today I decided I would have to search the house, but while pondering where to search first I glanced over at my new buffet that is holding our TV and spotted a plant I forgot about. A customer had given it to my hubby as a thank you gift and I had just put it there to fill an empty space. Even though there wasn't much of this week's color in the tiny plant it was still there, well at least as close as I am going to get!




Spring Green!

Thought I'd try something a little different with the crayon shots, what do you think?


Good luck hunting spring green!


7 comments:

  1. Oh fun color for this week! If you've seen my blog on Monday, you probably saw I'm surrounded by green! Now for the hunt for spring green!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shots! I love it when an overlooked item can be extraordinary!

    P.S. I think that is a marvelous idea with the crayon shot...gives everyone a feel for the true color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say you nailed it. I find that each week, I really look forward to the color reveal. Now, I'm off to find Spring Green! BTW: would it be too hard to include a way to comment with a name and URL for the link ups and other entries? There isn't an option listed where I can link directly back to my blog. I have a self-hosted site on a Wordpress platform. The Wordpress option only works with .com Wordpress sites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!

    Becky @ My Daily Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shots! This will be a little hard but I'm up for the challenge! I like the new crayon shots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the color and the new crayon shots!

    ReplyDelete