Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yellow Orange { Natalie }

Okay not having Internet drives me crazy! But having a Java Dave's just down the road is awesome! Most of you know Oklahoma is considered Tornado Alley. When we heard there were severe storms on the way we jumped into the car ( not literally ) and headed for my Nana's house because again no Internet and no TV. This is what the sky looked like. I was in awe and spent quite a bit outside watching the storm clouds form. Well I hope all of you have a great rest of the week. I'm off to go finish my yummy coffee :)


1 comment: