Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, June 25, 2011

Goldenrod (Shana)

It was kind of nice having a little break from P64 project. It was so fun having guests posts!

The last week I haven't been feeling well so I sat around and worked on puzzles.


Our whole family loves to put puzzles together. I can remember as a kid my parents, aunt and uncle and grandparents would star a puzzle on christmas eve then wouldn't stop till they were done.



I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy hunting!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. I find puzzles very challenging, but a very satisfying game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we were doing one together -- yhat last one just about soured us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandmother did hers on a card table so she could leave it without interfering with meal times; usually they were too large to do in one day. Thanks for jogging that memory for me!

    ReplyDelete