Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Reveal, Week 52

Well, when I first pulled this crayon out of the box I instantly thought of my old blue green mason jar and since today was a super dreary rainy day it seemed like my best match to this weeks color!





4 comments:

  1. I utterly love blue-green, and...a Ball jar, to boot! Shucks, now I can't enter one of my Ball jars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the different perspectives you used to photograph this jar. I have several of these that I use to keep embellishments in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue green is a tricky color! I'd love to see your home; this is another of my favorite colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great find! My Mason jars are all clear. I'd love to have some of those. Fantastic shots of an ordinary object.

    ReplyDelete