Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Burnt Sienna {Kendall}

Hello friends!  I don't know about you, but this color wasn't so easy to find.  I went back into my files and found these pictures...

This is my friend Cassie and these are some of her fall senior pictures that I took.  I think the overall feel of them is a Burnt Sienna color.

Hope you are all able to find your color in a hurry.  I feel better when I find it early!

Loving your Spring Green entries and I look forward to seeing who your pick is for the monthly winner!

Kendall

1 comment:

  1. I think Cassie's hair color might be a close match as well! Very cute. Love the jacket. :-)

    ReplyDelete