Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, April 16, 2011

Magenta {Shana}

I have a gorgeous tulip tree in the front yard of my apartment building. These flowers are everywhere in Turkey and I am told that they originated from this region. I am so glad I was able to be here when these flowers were in bloom because my husband and I have made the decision to move home and start a new chapter of our lives back in the States. Living in a foreign county has been an amazing and life changing experience, one that I will always remember.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Shana! Love the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since the tulip tree is native to Turkey, I wonder how it came to be the state tree of Indiana. Always learning something new! "Ain't" it great?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to find a tulip tree to photograph but didn't get it done before the blossoms were too far gone. I really love this shot. BTW: welcome back to the states. :-)

    ReplyDelete