Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Monday, October 3, 2011

Color Reveal Week 40

This week I found our color at the fair! My hubby and I took our boys down the main strip and let them play a few games, they had a blast and that is where I found my color! Now the picture of my youngest isn't the best, but I just love his face and reaction!



Hope your color find is just as fun as mine was!

Happy Color Hunting,
Brooke

2 comments:

  1. I love the rings on the bottles and his expression is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the moment you captured! His face says it all :o). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete