Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wedding Bliss { Natalie }

Before I reveal my color pictures I wanted to share a picture from the wedding I shot on 11-11-11. This is my friend Stephanie, and her husband, Clay. I met her when we moved and really enjoyed helping her prepare for one of the biggest moments of her life. This is by far my favorite picture I took of them! I just love the big smiles on their faces!

Remember my post about the dolphins? This is the wedding they visited. I had a hard time looking for orange so I decided to use these. There's just something about a wedding that gets me feeling all warm and fuzzy. Being able to capture that special moment in a couple's life makes it even more rewarding. I LOVED the bride's dress and flowers. So perfect for a beach wedding!




I love this archway!






The cake was delicious! Red velvet flavored with butter cream icing. Am I making your mouths water? I'm craving some now!






Well you all have a great week getting ready for Thanksgiving!






Natalie















2 comments:

  1. such pretty pictures!

    -kelsey
    http://simplybeautifulthoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots and I love the hints of orange. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete