Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Color Reveal Week 53

Well, this week I pulled a photo I took a few weeks before Christmas while doing a quick mini session with my boys for our Christmas cards. Our card theme was Jingle Bell Rock and since I've been so darn tired and busy with doctors appointments courtesy of the little bundle of joy growing inside me (didn't I tell you all we were expecting our third child)? Anyway, I thought it would be OK to search for my color find in my past photos. The neck of the guitar I thought made for a pretty close match to brown, what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment