Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, February 23, 2012

Late late late!!

So sorry I didn't post last week! I've been working on photography stuff for our church and also started playing piano in the praise team. I've enjoyed it!

Anyway here are my colors. Orchid was hard so I used what was closest to the color. My red orange is slightly there. I took a picture of this house while we were in Wilmington celebrating my birthday. I LOVE Fall, and especially all of the colors that come with it! Well sorry this is short but I'm on the way to help pick up a few things for my daddy. Thank you for always Being faithful followers. It means a LOT to us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment