Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, September 24, 2011

Bittersweet {Shana}

These little cuties I shot last summer while in Turkey. They lived at the outside restaruant that we played games.

Well, our moving in date is getting closer!! I actually drove by our new house today and they were moving out!! I have spent the last few days getting furniture and odds and ends. I am loving it. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!
    I have a new blogname. So the old links are no more working. May be you can change your links to my blog, if you have ... :)

    ReplyDelete