Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, September 8, 2011

Blue-Violet

Tuesday I had the greatest day ever! I got to take my little sister's senior pictures. I can't believe she's graduating! It seem like yesterday we were fighting over the small stuff like who got to play with the Barbie Jeep and who got to be the princess. Now we fight over the bigger things like who gets to drive the car that day and who gets to have the bathroom to get ready. But We still love each other :) Ally is in love with Converse, in case I haven't mentioned that before. Her friend Hannah went with us and I took some pictures of her as well. Hannah is on the left and Ally, the right.

I hope you all have a great week!


Natalie

4 comments:

  1. I love that you are taking her senior pics, what a blessing you are to your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love the converse too -- I just wish I could pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable and fun shoes! But who got custody of the Barbie Jeep now that you are both older? ;-)

    ReplyDelete