Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Color Reveal, Week 44

This is going ti be super quick! This week's color is dandelion! The buttons on my two cuties costumes I thought were a great match! Oh and I just have to share their buckets I made to match their outfits! Sorry for the quality and ant typos, this whole post and photos were done and taken on my iPhone!

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented! Their costumes are amazing and the buckets are a great idea. Miss these two boys...they have grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute costumes! I love the expressions. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete