Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, December 15, 2011

Silver (Natalie)

Good morning!
I hope everyone has had a good week. I am finally all better.I hated being sick! My picture is of a little tree and our front door wreath. I LOVE it! My mom does such a good job decorating for any holiday, but especially Christmas. Sorry this is so short but I am off to help a friend move into her new apartment :). Have a great weekend!


Natalie.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the wreath balls and the way you framed the shot. Lovely color! I'd love to see the silver tree in person. Very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, baby. I love decorating the house for you all. great pics!

    ReplyDelete