Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Sweet Chestnut Face {Kendall}

Hope you all didn't think I was leaving you hanging out to dry today!  I have been SICK and I hate it!  But my fever has disappeared and I am hoping it's doesn't find it's way back.

Chestnut was hard for me.  I kept thinking of wood, or something similar.  My friend, Jessica, has a sweet Chow puppy that comes to work with her once a week.  He is such a sweet dog and has such a sweet face.  He is close to chestnut.  Just a little lighter, but he wanted to be a model, so here he is...Winston Coover!


Come back tomorrow for another chestnut photo!  Thank you for joining us on our journey.  It is going to be a fun ride.

6 comments:

  1. before I scrolled down below the nose it looked like a lion! You nailed that color for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I commented once, but it went away...I love your picture Kendall! This do is sooo cute! I thought the same thing, that it looke like a lion at first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grandma had a Chow, and this brings back sooo many childhood memories! They are like big cuddly lions, but my gma's dog was a gentle and sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable face and I too thought it was a lion at first! Great job and I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, if it were a lion, you all would have thought I was crazy for being that close OR I had a super duper zoom lens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love how his teeth are the contrast -- I am sure Jessica is very proud!

    ReplyDelete