Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tickle Me Pink Link Up, Week 12

Scarlet was fun, I really enjoyed seeing all your submissions! Our favorite scarlet entry comes from Jennifer over at The Fiddlehead Report. Congrats Jennifer, don't forget to head on over to the buttons page to grab your weekly favorite button!



So were you tickled pink this week? Don't forget that favorite from this week (tickle me pink, week 12) is the last entry to be included in the giveaway for a spot in one of Faith Raider's Simply Photography eClass, so make sure you submit your tickle me pink entry before Saturday night!

Join us in our colorful journey anytime you want , as always no fancy camera required and Flickr link-ups are welcome! When you link up please use the DIRECT LINK/POST containing your photo and make sure to link back to us via link or p64 button!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful portrait! Love that scarlet shot!

    Becky @ My Daily Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations...that is such a moving and lovely portrait of this young girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved her beautiful shot! Congrats Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I was so surprised to click on P64 and see my photo. thank you. I am so happy you all love that shot as much as I do.....she was this wonderful angel walking by and shot me this smile as I sat in the bus in Ethiopia. I wish there was some way I could share these comments with her!

    ReplyDelete