Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My husbands Flowers! Wisteria - Jeana

I do NOT have a green thumb, never claimed to, but my husband loves planting flowers and babying them....so I let him! I know Kendall did flower pics but this is the only thing I could find this color. I am not a "purple" person!


 I DO like the middle one with the morning sun shining on them!

I am excited to see what you all come up with...keep shooting!
Jeana

3 comments:

  1. you lucky lady having a hubby with a "purplish green thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I am!! He makes the yard look great! He plants them and I just photograph them! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew I liked Dave! Great job on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete