Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sea Green

Well, this morning I had a great idea for the shot I wanted to achieve but my husband woke up with the crazy idea of going
garage selling! If any of you know my husband you would know that this is totally out of character. I on the other hand loves this early morning hunt. So here is my little find.




So happy hunting this beautiful hunting!


Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. For some reason -- Joshua and garage sales just don't seem to go together -- what was he looking for? I love your new tin --

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually found an estate auction! I got some beautiful pieces. One was a wash basin and pitcher and I also got a hand made quilt that was crib size of Holly Hobby!! It was a great day!

    ReplyDelete