Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, July 6, 2011

See Green {Kendall}

Hello friends!  How was your holiday?  Any big events?  We played it pretty low-key this weekend which was nice!  I love being able to do things at our own pace instead of rushing around to be at 3 places at the same time!  My boys had a great time doing fireworks, we just wish it had been a little cooler here!  When it's still 90 degrees at night, it's too dang hot!

So, I completed my whole post just thinking the color was plain 'ol green.  Then I get to the bottom of my post and am about to publish when I realize the color is SEA green.  Hello, Kendall!  So, I decided to change my color to See Green.  You know, like I SEE GREEN everywhere I go. It's late and I don't want to redo pictures!

Anyway, here are my submissions for my imaginary color of the week.  When we went on our mini-vacation, we visited the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial.  I had been to the memorial before at various times, but this was the first time to take the boys and to visit the museum.  If you are ever in the Oklahoma City area, I recommend that you visit.  It is an emotional visit, but is well worth the tears.

This tree is called the Survivor Tree.  It was damaged by the bombing, but still stands today.


I hope you all have a wonderful week and enjoy finding this week's REAL color!

Kendall

2 comments:

  1. Those photos are lovely.

    That's OK. I thought the color was 'mint green'. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love this and your imaginary color! Great photos, I havent been down to the memorial in a long time.

    ReplyDelete