Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, August 23, 2011

B-L-U-E, I can spell BLUE, I can spell BLUE {Kendall}

School has begun!  Can you tell?  Cole, my four year old is LOVING it.  He can't wait to learn new things.  Kyler, my 9 year old, would rather do just about anything besides go to school.  Our days and nights are so fun during the school year.  Run here, run there, do homework, eat dinner, bathe, go to bed, wake up and do it all over again.  But I love it and have been fortunate to have spent the last few months home with the boys.  Sure does make me appreciate the two and a half hours I have while they are both gone!

Blue was so easy.  It seems like all of our other colors have been something funky and then we get plain 'ol blue.


I took my boys out for a photo shoot a few weeks ago and they were both wearing blue!  I just ordered prints of these two and can't wait to get them!


I hope you all have a good week as I know many are heading back to school soon.  My kids are really handling it well...I should have prepared myself more for it!

Happy Color Hunting!
Kendall

1 comment:

  1. Kyler is certainly going to break a few hearts in a few more years!

    ReplyDelete