Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hey Blue!! (Jeana)

I must say I LOVE my event photo shoots. There is just something about capturing those moments that may never be seen again! I had a son that was an awesome baseball player and I fell in love with the sport...at least at the little league level! So whenever I get a chance to shoot a game I jump on it.
 Only problem with Baseball is that sometimes you cant get where you need to in order to get their faces!
Pitchers on the other hand are usually easy to get! I love to see the expressions on their faces as they throw the ball with all they got!

Have a great week!

Jeana

No comments:

Post a Comment