Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Monday, August 15, 2011

Color Reveal, Week 33 {Brooke}

Hey everyone! How are you all doing? Hope your week has started out great! Well, we are officially through half of the box of 64 count crayons and on our way to our goal! Today's color reveal will start us rolling down that hill to the end!



You might want to make sure you get the actual crayon out and color with it, when I did so I found that the color that was made with the crayon was a little brighter than the color swatch I got from a list of hex codes, here.  I'm not going to lie, I almost forgot today was Monday again and failed to capture the crayon and color swatch as normal, I think my hubby's new work schedule has mixed up all my days!

Don't forget, today I am opening up a catchup linky! Hopefully it gives a chance for those who missed a few weeks to catch back up and start linking up again or open the door for any newbies to join in on the color hunting fun! At the very least we hope to get a look back at some of your favorite past colors from the first half of the box of 64! I am linking up a post from my personal blog in the linky so you can see a few of my favorite past color finds too! I'll keep the linky open for two weeks!


3 comments:

  1. I love the brightness of the plant against the stones. Thanks for the opportunity to catch up!

    ReplyDelete