Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Green Yellow - Jeana

I had every intention of going on an actual "hunt" this week, the weather has been great and I am itching to get out and hunt for colors, however, I had a very dear friend pass away today and I have been with the family off and on since Sunday so I went back to some of my archives and found one that matched!
This is one of my great nieces and I thought her dress matched the color.

Hug the ones you love and tell them how much you love them, you never know how long you will have the opportunity to.

Jeana

2 comments: