Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Sunday, August 14, 2011

Cadet Blue Link up, Week 32

Before we get on to the weekly favorite and the CADET BLUE link up, I thought I'd get some insight from you all. Tomorrow I was planning on revealing the next color and opening up the linky the same day, leaving it open until midnight on Saturday, then announcing the weekly favorite and any updates on Sunday. However, we had a few followers concerned that the new changes might not leave them with enough time to participate in the project. So my question for you, do you all like the current format??  Would you prefer to leave everything the way it is?

To give time for all your opinions on changing the format and the link up day to be heard, for this week I will keep everything the same. So tomorrow I plan on revealing the new color, but I also am going to open up a linky to share all your past colors. Gives a chance for those who fell behind and stopped linking up to catch back up or for those of you wanted to join in but never did a chance to do so. You can link up a blog post that just does a quick review on some of your favorite colors or make a fun collage feature the colors from the first half of the box.  I am going make sure the past color's tab up top is up to date, so you all know what colors we have had, just in case you missed a week or two. I'll leave the catchup linky open for two weeks and feature some favorites after it closes! So spread the word and let everyone know they can catch up!

Alright, on to this week's favorite! Our favorite FOREST GREEN entry comes from Michele's Photography Blog! 




Now it's time for a linkup! We can't wait to see all of your CADET BLUE finds!
**A few quick reminders: The linkup is open from Sunday to Saturday, you can link up one time with one photo...you may have more than one photo on your blog post, just make sure you designate which one is for project 64...please link back to us by either providing a link or grabbing the code for our button on the button page (found in the tabs above) or in a box at the bottom of the blog. When giving your blog address while linking up make sure you snag the URL that will lead us directly to the blog post, don't just simply put the general address to your blog. Leave some blog love to your fellow bloggers! You are not required to have a fancy camera or be a professional, we are all about having fun, enjoying photography and discovering the world around us with our cameras!



4 comments:

  1. I was one of the ones who liked it the it is, especially if any new format cuts out one of the weekend days for either taking photos or posting. I don't think I'd mind the format as much if any changes still included the weekend. So, if, for some reason, you wanted to shift everything to revealing on Wednesday and linking up until Tuesday, that would be better than revealing on Monday and linking up until Saturday.

    If it changes, I'd probably still follow along and link up when I can, but I know there will be times that I'll likely not be able to make it, given the time constraints once work begins for me in the fall.

    Thanks for allowing us some feedback on this. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think it won't really affect me as much if you change it as some other people. Except for the fact that now I'll feel more pressure to find my color sooner. Sometimes I'm still hunting on link up day. I think the way it is now, it gives people a week to search and a little more time if they have time constraints finding the color. Plus now that we've been linking up on Sunday each week, it might be hard for some people to change that.

    Love the forest green favorite this week by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too, yippee for the forest green fave! and I'd rather you stay with the current format.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a creature of habit, and I'd prefer to keep it the same as well.

    ReplyDelete