Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cadet Blue {Shana}


I am sure all of us at one time in our childhood had something that we cherished. Mine was a Raggedy Ann doll my mom made when I was very young. She went everywhere with me and even got a few haircuts along the way. I really have never lost my love for Raggedy Ann and hope to use that theme in a nursery one day. So anytime I see Raggedy Ann and Andy anywhere I have to buy them!!

My sweet friend has been on the "look out" for me and she found this precious figurine at our local auction.

I still can't get over this amazing weather we are having!! I hope you all have a chance to enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I was just thinking today while looking at the color, that it reminded me of some faded worn in blue jeans! Sort of like the ones Raggedy Andy is wearing in this figurine!

    ReplyDelete