Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, October 22, 2011

GOLD { Sheryl }

GOLD

This is the dinning room at the home of the American Consult General here in Istanbul.  I took these photos in natural light.   Metering the light, I set my camera on manuel.  I didn't have a tripod or shutter release but I did find that the radiator covers where a perfect place to rest my camera.  Setting the shutter timer, I took these pictures in this low light setting.  
The room was gold, however, I am not sure of the match to the color chip.  


Thanks for stopping by . . . Sheryl

2 comments: