Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gold

This was the very first gift my husband gave me on Christmas 2003.
Moving and unpacking into our house has really taken me on a trip down memory lane. When we moved to Turkey we packed everything up and put it in storage. So most things I haven't seen in over a year and half.




Looking forward to seeing your submissions. Hope you had a wonderful day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. that is gorgeous, as well as precious to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I remember this! So pretty and I am sure you are happy to be rediscovering your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete