Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Sunday, January 30, 2011

Robin's Egg Blue, week 4

So, Chestnut was a hard one huh? Well at least for me it was...hard or not, you guys did great at finding your the color of the week and I really enjoyed seeing all the different points of view and the places you found chestnut hiding! Our favorite chestnut find has to go to ArtsyBelle and her deliciously gorgeous wafers!


Doesn't this just make you hungry and look to beautiful to eat all at the same time?!

So, how did your hunt for Robin's Egg Blue go? Did we help to inspire you while you were hunting? Where did your inspiration lead you? The antique store? Nature? Close to home? We want to see 'em! So go ahead, show us! Link up your robin's egg blue photos below!

Don't forget to come back Monday when I kick off week five with reveal of our new color, which by the way I have to hunt for it TODAY! I know, I'm slacking! Don't forget to check out all the pages, located under our blog banner, I added lots of new stuff, like buttons for the weekly winners and a participant list!Just in case you are new here and want to know what the project is all about visit here. If you want to see all the past colors including our current color go here.


Ok, now you can link up your Robin's Egg Blue photos us!
As always no fancy camera required and Flickr link-ups welcome!When you link up please use the DIRECT LINK/POST containing your photo and be sure to link back to us!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the new photo linky tool! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think you picked a beautiful one this week; Artsybelle, did a great job with the chestnut finding!

    Thank you for hosting this!

    Becky @ My Daily Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was my favorite too - such a great perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my thank you so much for the feature. I a grinning ear to ear. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just came across this challenge yesterday and what fun! Doing Becky Higgins' project life this year has been alot of fun, but I can see that as the year goes on one might wonder what to take a photo of next. I think being part of this challenge will keep me inspired all year long. It certainly had me taking pictures of things yesterday that I otherwise would not have.

    ReplyDelete