Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, February 12, 2011

Apricot {Shana} You're in Love, Charlie Brown

My week has been interesting......Had a sledding accident that has left my back less then perfect. I am walking around like a creepy old man. I will say that my husband has gone above and beyond taking care of me. What a blessing he is.
 My husband and I stay with his parents when we are home from Turkey and this back injury has kept me home bound and desperately looking for apricot. My father in law and I share the same passion of books. So I was skimming his ever growing collection and found a book that was his as a child and fell in love with it.

I wish someone had recorded me trying to get this shot. It was quite hilarious if I do say so myself.

You still have time to link up for gray. Happy hunting!

3 comments:

  1. I wish you fast recovery. Nothing quite like an injured back. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Brings back menories of watching chrlie brown on TV! Love you!

    ReplyDelete