Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Sunday, March 13, 2011

Plum Link Up, Week 10

Did you think I forgot the link up today?? So sorry, super busy weekend, we were out of town and I also had several shoots. Going to keep it short and sweet. Our favorite for white this week was Rachel's floating feather! Congrats! Make sure you head over and give her some love!

Floating Feather


Now for the linkup....

Can't wait to see your plum pictures! Join us in our colorful journey anytime you want and as always no fancy camera required and Flickr link-ups welcome!When you link up please use the DIRECT LINK/POST containing your photo, if posting multiple pictures designate the one you are submitting and be sure to link back to us!

7 comments:

  1. I agree, Rachel's white was the best capture of white this week. I loved it!

    Becky @ My Daily Journey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I missed this photo. Very nice feather shot Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the one that I figured would be #1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sooo sorry it posted me a thousand times!! It said the thumbnail was too large and then it posted anywho... so so sorry! Please remove the 3 that arent suppose to be up there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rachel...what an awesome capture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful image...excellent choice for white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The feather photo is a winner!

    ReplyDelete