Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Scarlet (jeana)

Well, I have to admit I pulled this one from a couple of months ago.  I had the opportunity to make a grandson run to Denver and so that is where I am! And since all I have on my mind is him, I decided to post this one with his scarlet red wagon. 



Thought his hat sorta matched it too but really just wanted to show off his cuteness!!
Keep your links coming, it is a joy to look at how everyone "sees" color differently.

Jeana

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome little man! I need to make a grandgirl run to Alabama soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! Toddlers are so fun! I hope we have a boy next!

    ReplyDelete