Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Friday, March 4, 2011

White in Motion {Sheryl}

We headed home to the United States of America (I love saying the whole thing out loud) a week ago.  I have not had internet very much in that time span. 
While coming home.  We stopped in Lucerne, Switzerland.  This is a beautiful city on the shore of Lake Lucerne.  (Luzern) This was a real planes, trains and automobiles experience.  It was gloomy and rainy the whole time we where there except for a about an hour.  God opened the sky and let the sun shine in -- I can't decide which I like best so I am going to show several. 
Don't forget to link your photos -- we just love seeing them! 





Please pray that Turkey will un-ban Blogger soon -- I can see where being ban could get in the way of my fun!  Don't forget that you can catch up -- Thanks for coming by -- Sheryl

6 comments:

  1. I love these! Love their reflection in the water. I, too, am praying for the ban to be lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first and the last ones! Here's hopin' that ban gets lifted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots. I love the first, third and last.
    How awful to have banned blogger...that sure could be a kink.
    Prayers from here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know about the ban in Turkey. Sad.
    Lovely images of a graceful, gliding bird. And to think he or she started out as an ugly duckling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The composition of the first one is fantastic. And I love the reflection in the water on the second one. Swans are a perfect choice for white week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots of these graceful birds! I love the reflections in the water!

    ReplyDelete