Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Friday, April 22, 2011

Pacific Blue and a Room with a View! (Sheryl)

Yesterday while cleaning my "creative area" I looked out and was once again amazed at the place where I live.  Having the opportunity to have a Bosporus view from my desk is something I never dreamed of, frankly, never considered!  Living in Istanbul is a highlight of my life and even that is about to change. Change is always good -- even when it looks bad and even turns out to be hard.  I am looking to this change to refuel my own excitement and renew my creative spirit. 


Thanks for stopping by---Love, Love!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, what a view. I would never get any work done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! This was such an amazing afternoon. Especially when day after day has been cold and rainy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God changes our scenery from time to time so that we never get used to it and take it for granted. Unbelievably gorgeous view from your window! Just imagine what He's got in store for you next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a view! Good luck with your next changes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome view! May the change come to you with blessings.

    ReplyDelete