Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, May 14, 2011

Cerulean {Shana}

 It has been fun being home, we have been running around like crazy. I haven't gotten to see everyone that I would like to see just yet, but I have to keep telling myself I am here longer then a month! As I read my mom's post (Sheryl) this morning, it really got me missing Istanbul and all it has to offer. So my post today will be all about my Turkish Pottery.  
This is a trivet from my favorite pottery place. I actually got this piece for free and I didn't spend a dime that day!

This bowl was given to me as a going away present from some incredible ladies! Everytime I look at it I remember each and everyone of them and what they mean to me.

I had to throw in my cup of coffee this moring. It is not quite the color but I loved the steam. This piece is actually one of two that I gave my mother-in-law for Christmas. We are staying with them until we find a house of our own.

Oh I thought of a random fact about myself and thought I would share.
I love junk!! I could spend all day digging through a heap pile just to find that one treasure. I can say that I come by this honestly.

What is one random fact about you?

I am loving your submissions. I am serious when I say that you all are incredible and make it so hard on us to pick a winner. Keep up the good work.


4 comments:

  1. Even the water guy almost cried when I told him that you moved back Amerika! Great steam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors in the bowl! Really hot coffee to have steam drifting from your cup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first plate is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pottery is beautiful! I am also a pottery-lover! My friends lived in Israel for approximately 10 years and gifted me with several gorgeous pieces. Much of it is similar in design to you mug. By the way...the way you caught that steam is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete