Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 19 Color Reveal {Brooke}

Well, I'm not going to lie...I spent most of my day hunting for next week's color, haha! I guess I thought I'd just skip ahead a week and just leave week 19 in the dust! So, I guess my finds today will just have to wait until next week, but for now I managed to find a  few photos that I took a few weeks ago that worked for THIS week's color!

The first one was taken a few weeks ago during a string of thunderstorms, tornado warnings and hail storms spread out though the week. This particular cloud was actually rotating above my parents house during a tornado watch in our area, luckily though nothing came from this storm and we were good for that day. However the next few weeks have left our home town extremely flooded and even left us a few days without water. Which I find ironic that our ponds, rivers, streams and creeks are overflowing with water but, yet we had none.


This next one is my handsome little man, my youngest of two. He is modeling a one of a kind creation by his Nana, my mother-in-law. She is so good with some thread/yarn and crochet needle, she enjoys doing it and I enjoy getting these lovely creations to use for my props! She says it relaxes her and I have literally seen her crocheting away with her eyes closed and then whip out a beautiful blanket.


Well, I hope you all are having a great week and I wish you well on your hunt for cerulean!

6 comments:

  1. You are a fortunate daughter -in-love! I am having trouble with this color too -- it seems it is around all the time but when I go to look for it -- it's not any where in sight. I want to tell you again how much I am enjoying this project and thank you inviting me! Love, Love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so much like Pacific Blue to me. I'm going to have to pull out both and compare side-by-side.

    I think I'm up for the challenge, though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little punkin is too adorable...and that hat only amps up the cuteness! I am on the hunt for my cerulean...but I'm with Grumplestilskin...it's a close match to Pacific Blue...oh well, I love a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your finds. This shade of blue is so happy-and you little one's face reflects that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like another one of those elusive colors that don't match the crayon at first blush. Super capture of the storm clouds. I hope you and yours stay safe from the flooding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was so good to see you the other day! Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete