Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tumbleweed {Shana}

After 2 planes,9 bags, layovers, customs and one lost bag (which was delivered the next day) we finally made it home! I am not sure if it has really sunk in that we are staying here and this isn't just a visit. I am excited to see what this move means for us and the excitement of the unknown!
I really enjoyed this week and all the fun questions. I thought I would share a few things about myself, since I wasn't able to participate last week.

  • Lived in Turkey for 1 year and 2 months
  • Crocheting is one of my favorite hobbies
  • Dr. Pepper (is there any other kind of pop?)
  • I love cooking and baking (I wish someone else would clean up)
  • Banana Republic is my favorite store - Although Anthropologie may trump that soon.
  • Butterfingers
  • I have been dubbed the official photographer of the family. Now I know how my mom felt, she was never in any of the photos!!
  • Anything that sparkles is for me! (sparkle was a childhood nickname...my last name was Sparks)
  • My favorite color is PINK!!
  • Had a hard time thinking of things!
Two days after we moved home we left on a small vacation with my husband's family. We found time between the boys golfing and the girls shopping to head over to Silver Dollar City. I am not sure if I have ever eaten that much food in one day. A diet may be in my near future.

Front row: Brother and sister in law Second row: Brothers in law


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back and can post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photo! Really enjoyed reading the things about you. I should do that one of these days, my whole blog needs some updating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just glad you weren't trying to take that photo while on the roller coaster! Love you baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fact about me... I don't do roller coasters!!

    ReplyDelete