Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Week 22 Color Reveal {Brooke}

Well, I had lots in mind for this week's color...some watermelon and that can of salmon in down the grocery isle, you know the one with the "salmon" color label and gold rim, but as our plans would have it we were traveling and visiting with family I didn't quite have time to get my ideas in a photo...but I did find a few things that would work for this week's color...

First, a sign of sickness in the house...my poor hubby has developed a bad cough and with the help of his family he has finally decided to take our advice and go to the doctor tomorrow.


Last I thought one of my favorite flea market finds worked quite well for this week's color. I love these books, each classic Jane Austen title is covered with a different bright colorful cover, the one that matches this week's color is "Emma"


Well I hope you all have fun hunting this week's color, Salmon!

1 comment: