Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, June 4, 2011

Salmon {Shana}

When Josh and I moved to Turkey we sold our house and most of our furniture. The furniture and other belongings that we kept are scattered between our parents homes. Josh's parents have the stuff that can go in an attic, mine have the heat/cold sensitive things. Anywho, I went to my parents to look for my tripod.... well I didn't find it and ended up going through memory lane. The one thing that I found I have treasured and will treasure for the rest of my life. This is a crazy quilt that my Aunt hand stitched and gave to us as a wedding present. I cannot tell you the hours I  have spent just staring at it. It has hankies from grandmothers, crocheted snowflakes my mom made, an old tie of my dad's, I even think some of my baby clothes and beautiful details. I can't wait to find a home to showcase this beautiful masterpiece in.


What is something you have received that you treasure?

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe weekend. Happy shooting!

4 comments: