Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red - Jeana

I videoed a wedding this last weekend and of course I always take my camera in order to snap some stills for the the video transitions. I was on the hunt for red and I found a few!




The red strawberries were as delicious as they looked! This last picture is a reflection of how hot it was! The strawberry punch was all gone!
It was a beautiful wedding but it was very hot, it was an outside wedding!
Can't show you only fruit and flowers so here is the happy couple
Well I am off on a 9 day adventure to Colorado, Wyoming & Montana....I hope to have wonderful pics for next week!

Have a great and safe holiday

Jeana

2 comments: