Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, June 30, 2011

Red {Natalie}

Hey everyone!! Prepare yourself for a touching story. This bracelet was made by a very dear friend. She made them at the begining of Operation Iraq Freedom. After making several she began to pass them out to people asking them to pray for the soldiers and their families. This really touched me because my uncle is in the Army. I just love how much she cares for everyone in the Armed Forces even though she doesn't know them :) Campbell's mmmm mmmm good!!

This pic is from an engagement shoot I did in Oklahoma. I grew up with Caleb and I love how he and Olivia just adore each other!!





Have a great Fourth everyone!!


Natalie



2 comments: