Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Red {Kendall}

The color this week is easy for me!  I have red everywhere.  It's our favorite color.  When there are color choices and red is one of the colors my whole family always picks red.  We have it in our living room, our bedroom, and our whole kitchen is red...complete with a red KitchenAid mixer.

This morning all three of my guys (my husband and two boys) were collecting all the Lego men from the house and putting them together on their new Lego baseplates.  There were several red and I thought they would make fantastic pictures!



Of course since I was taking pictures of his Legos, my silly little helper had to have a picture too!


One more...the new cookbook I got my husband for Father's Day.  We like Guy Fieri so I would have bought this book without the cover, but I am a sucker for good packaging and I do judge books by their covers.  I love this cover.  The lettering is fun and all tattoo-ish.  Even the pages on the inside have awesome design work.


I hope you all find red as easily as I did.  It seems to be everywhere in the world around us!

Kendall

6 comments:

  1. We love Guy too! Red is my older son favorite color and well it really is around me as well so I'm looking around :) I love the Lego line up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Legos guys! That was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, your "silly little helper" is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the Lego line-up also! My son would be so jealous! They look great! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete