Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Monday, June 27, 2011

Week 26, Color Reveal {Brooke}

When my hubby pulled this crayon out of the box I was a little surprised at how fitting it was for our up coming holiday! So by chance and the product of random selection we have the color RED as our next color find! Even without the up coming holiday, RED is quite an easy color to find, but I found mine tonight as we played on the back porch while my hubby grilled us some yummy dinner on his new early birthday/late anniversary gift!





Oh and one last one....from a get together with some of my fellow photog friends (one of them being Kendall from Project 64)! You can see more over at my blog and facebook. You can even head over to Kendall's facebook and see her take on our just for fun session!


I hope you all have a great holiday weekend! I can't wait to see all the firework photos that pop up and of course your RED finds, patriotic or not!

Brooke

5 comments:

  1. I love red....Love the red shoes in the last pic. :-) I'm off gathering all the red things I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a great time shooting RED! Great job Austin! Have a great weekend! I love the shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every woman should have at least one pair of red shoes. I wonder how many Independence Day flag pics we'll get this week?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red, my favorite color! I love red shoes, but I'd not get very far in those.

    ReplyDelete