Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Thursday, September 29, 2011

Periwinkle { Natalie }

Good afternoon!

This is my sister's friend Hannah. Some of you might remember from a previous post, I took her senior pictures while I was in Oklahoma. Anytime I have a senior shoot I always come up with something creative. She loves butterflies so this is what I came up with.



On the 24th, my friend's mom got married. I took my camera just for the fun of it and ended up taking pictures at the reception. I had a blast! Instead of having a traditional wedding cake, they had cupcakes. Red velvet, Chocolate Mocha, and Vanilla coconut. The Chocolate Mocha was my favorite! I thought the blue icing was a pretty close match!




Happy coloring!


Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment