Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, October 1, 2011

Periwinkle {Shana}

This is going to be a quick post because I am moving into my house today!! I can't tell you how good it feels to finally have a place of my own again.


I thought our new bedding would fit in with the color quite well.

We also got an addition to our family this week...



Meet Copper our Australian Shepherd

Have a wonderful weekend, I know I am!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. It is lovely! I think your wall color is the same as ours :)
    Your puppy is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very good color find -- as well on the pup!

    ReplyDelete