Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Week 20 Color Reveal {Brooke}

Hey guys, how are you all doing? I was so busy editing photos from my sessions this weekend that I almost forgot that it was Monday...well now it's officially Tuesday, but I have your color reveal!

Last week I had taken a ton of photos for this weeks color thinking that it was last weeks color. I had set them aside and planned to use them for this week, but while I was driving this weekend back and forth between the studio and home I couldn't help but notice the beautiful world we live in! Big fluffy clouds, bright blue skies, lush green grass! How could one not feel blessed or be in awe! So what else was I to do but pull over and capture it the best I could! It just so happens that watching the world transition from brown to green is one of my favorite things about late spring, so even though you get lots of blue and white in my photo, I just love the lush green grass which reminds me of this week's color, asparagus!



Have a blessed week! Also don't forget to come back on Sunday to link up your asparagus photos!!!

Brooke

8 comments:

  1. Love these beautiful colors and their contrasts together. I'm excited about this week's color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color! That sky is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clouds this week have been stupendous! Almost like a cartoon! Several times, while helping the hubby outside with our landscaping, he had to snap me out of a cloud-staring trance! Love your capture! I am looking forward to finding my asparagus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nature is the top colorer, for sure! Wish that we had that sky today. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your image Brooke....well processed too. Got completely caught and pulled under in the blogger fiasco; just back on line this evening. Hopefully will have a chance to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking that exact thing this morning on my way home from taking the girls to school. What an awesome time of the year with all the new beauty and life. Reminds me of one of my favorite songs by Nichole Nordeman, "Every Season."

    The last verse is:
    "And everything that’s new has bravely surfaced
    Teaching us to breathe
    What was frozen through is newly purposed
    Turning all things green
    So it is with You
    And how You make me new
    With every season’s change
    And so it will be
    As You are re-creating me
    Summer, autumn, winter, spring."

    If you've never heard it, i found it on youtube here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SqG50ynfdw.

    Sorry for the long post! :D Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love seeing everything you do --

    ReplyDelete