Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, May 21, 2011

Asparagus {Shana}

Well, I started my Saturday slow and leisurely, then I realized I haven't posted or even have a photo to post! So you can imagine my panic as I am running around the house trying to find this color. So I recruited my husband (which didn't last long) helped me find these candy jars in the kitchen. I can't tell you how many times these little jars a visited a day, they are a big part of our daily lives. Peanut M&Ms, regular M&Ms and the last jar changes from Reese's pieces and skittles.  Can you tell which one is our favorites?!


What is your favorite candy?

5 comments:

  1. Peanut M&Ms are next after Dove dark chocolate. Since I live alone, it wouldn't do for me to have jars of candy or I'd be wider than a barn!
    Beautiful photo shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't eat a lot of candy...I am more of a little debbie swiss roll girl...but I can make myself sick with sixlets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love peanut M&Ms, but my favorite is a York Peppermint Patty, followed by a 3 Musketeers and then a Snickers. :D MMMmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dark chocolate M&Ms are my fave. Unless it's dark chocolate Dove bars...or dark chocolate Hershey kisses...or dark chocolate.....

    Do you see a trend?

    ReplyDelete