Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Forest Green {Kendall}

I have loved having the summer off with my boys...but I will be ready for school to start so I can get back on track with lots of things, including my P64 posting!

Here are a few Forest Greens:

My crazy boys.  They were supposed to be helping me check the lighting at a photo shoot and they were being normal instead!  I really love this one.  Ha ha!

This is my youngest son and my best friend's new baby.  She has stolen my heart.

I have been making a lot of custom invitations in the last few weeks and this is one of them.  I thought the green matched pretty well.  John Deere is definitely not my thing, but I think I made it work!

Enrolled my baby in Pre-K today.  I don't know if I am ready for him to go.  But his school is only two hours and forty minutes, so I don't think it will be too traumatizing for either of us.  I will let you know after next Thursday!

Have a happy week!
Kendall

No comments:

Post a Comment