Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Saturday, August 6, 2011

Forrest Green {Shana}

 I am in love with this photo. Who knew I could get such an incredible photo while moving in a vehicle? This was in the northern part of Yellowstone National Park. I really can't get tired of nature, it is an ever changing but constant part of our daily lives. I know I am guilty of just driving right by the beauty around me but I do find myself at times amazed by God's creation!



This little guy was on the side of the road watching a Ranger, who made us drive on past. So this was a drive by shooting! ;) hehe
Isn't he cute?!



4 comments: