Announcements:

*Why are the 6 weeks of linkups? Well start here at the WEEK 59 TAN link up and get some explanation! Then follow the links to other colors to find the corresponding link up!
*Find us on Facebook
*Be a
sponsor Contact Brooke!





Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Red Violet (Jeana)

Well, Well....it has been another "exciting" week in the life of Jeana!  For those of you who do not know, I am in my last semester of achieving a Masters Degree in Communications. This is the last week actually and it has been the most exhausting ever, both physically and mentally. The hoops that you have to jump through to make sure every T is crossed an I is dotted is pretty overwhelming.  Just today I had to go before my committee and "defend" my project, which was one that one of my members totally hated. I did a Communications Plan for a new private Christian School and she is totally against what seems to be anything Christian, so I not only had to fight for my project but it seemed also for my beliefs.  In the end I passed but not with out some pretty rude cutting remarks that I will have to work through getting over! At this point I am having a hard time being excited for "licking my wounds"!!  This too shall pass and I do give all the Glory of my accomplishments to God.

So, that being said....I am not real sure if my color is a great match but Sunday my 21 year old decided she had never colored Easter eggs (not so sure that is true!) so she and my daughter-in-law colored eggs!! I took pics of them and then thought maybe this was a match for the week.  Go ahead, let me know what ya think.....be nice, though not sure I can take much more rejection today!!!!!!!
No, honestly I must say you all have ALWAYS been encouraging to me and I am so thankful that even though I may never meet you all in person, I feel I have new friends in this world!

Thanks,
Jeana

7 comments:

  1. I know, I feel the same way, I love this P64 project and the support everyone gives! It's great!

    My question for you: Out of the colors in the box which do you think you were most excited to try to capture? (Did we already capture it, or is it still hanging out waiting to be picked?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendall!

    Cat, for me, I think the color is yet to be captured! I have liked some of the colors we have done, but I am still waiting for that OH MY picure!!!
    I think this questions will be answered different by others. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are soooo many shades of red that I find it hard to decide. Blessed be that you have passed for your master's degree. Jesus never said the road would be easy; you did it courageously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am proud of you! I remember when you said "I don't know if I really want to go back to school!" I've watched you persevere and grow -- GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Masters in Communication! Well done! My question for you is: How did you respond to the lady(?) with the cutting remarks? Do you think she attacked for beliefs on purpose?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on all the hard work you've done for your master's degree! Your hard work and determination will very soon pay off!! Great job standing up for your beliefs too! Sometimes its hard, but we have to take a stand for what we believe. May God heal your wounds and give you strength as you finish your studies.

    ReplyDelete